- Order a Sample
- Tuscan Flooring Samples »
- Tuscan Worksurfaces Samples »
- Fenix Worksurfaces Samples »
- Splashpanel Samples »
- Proplas Samples »
- Avonite Samples »
- Hanex Samples »
- Malmo LVT Samples »
Have you seen something you like?Before purchasing, we always recommend that you order a sample to really get a sense of the true colour, finish and quality of your product. To order a sample please visit the following links below, if the range you are looking for is not listed below please use the last link below to place your sample order.
Collect from a Showroom
If your item is in stock, you can collect it from the IDS showroom of your choice. Out of stock? The vast majority of products are available within 24-48 hours, contact your branch for more information.
Fast Delivery Available
IDS offers 24-48 hour nationwide delivery on the vast majority of products.
12mm x 3660mm x 760mm AVONITE SOLID SURFACE 7557 HAZELNUT
Avonite® - wide materials for wide ideas. Inspiration breeds design. We provide the material.
AVONITE® is absolutely versatile. It can be found on many projects including worksurfaces of ultra-clean labs and high traffic reception desks at hotels. But that’s not all. AVONITE® is also used to produce flawless furniture and counters for retail interiors and museums. In the residential setting, Avonite can be used for kitchen worksurfaces, vanity tops and shower trays in bathrooms, or modern furniture, AVONITE® fits harmoniously into residential applications.
● COLOURFUL - Complimented by a range of colours specially selected to serve the UK market, AVONITE® offers tones and textures suited to the creation of harmonious spaces. Homogeneous throughout its thickness, the material allows for careful cut-outs, as well as the sanding of its surface, capable of giving it a lustred sheen at all times.
● THERMOFORMABLE - AVONITE® sheets become supple and malleable when exposed to heat during fabrication. One thing is certain: with its organic shapes and rounded corners, the material’s gentle curves provide comfort and warmth to any interior design.
● TRANSLUCENT - Whether through the even and glossy translucence of Ice White or the creation of motifs CNC’d in lighter colours, AVONITE® offers beautiful ways to treat light.
● MONOLITHIC- AVONITE® adhesives are colour matched to ensure inconspicuous joints. Now you can create monolithic installations and counters stretching as far as the eye can see!
● HYGIENIC -The material’s non-porous properties and the seamless assembly of furniture fabricated with AVONITE® makes it extremely easy to clean. Its thermoforming capacity also allows for the creation of curved splashbacks on kitchen worksurfaces and vanity tops, which eliminates those hard to reach places.
● DURABLE - AVONITE® is resistant to common household products and is repairable, thanks to the aftercare by one of our local fabricators. With its 10 year warranty on 12mm and 6mm thicknesses, and 1 year warranty on 3mm thickness, AVONITE® Advanc3® will not fail you after your project is complete.
- Easy Clean
- Mould resistant
- Suitable for food contact
- Suitable for wet and dry areas